I used Paneltronics, at least equal quality to Blue Seas. Customer service
was excellent too, and will make up a custom panel as well for little extra
cost. I asked a few questions before the panel was delivered and they gave
me very accurate an rapid answers. I had such good service I will use them
from now on. I am sure they use the same breakers as Blue Seas as I doubt
either one makes there own. Panel thickness was very good, and wiring was
neatly run.