I put some in Pegasus at the beginning of each AC outlet circuit during my
rewire project. Doug MountjoyPegasusLF38
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Persuasion37 via CnC-ListDate: Thu, Feb 23,
2017 09:43To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Persuasion37;Subject:Re: Stus-List GFCI
outlets
My 2014 surveyor recommended it and my insurer insisted upon
it.MikePERSUASIONC&C 37 K/CBLong Sault> On Feb 23, 2017, at 10:37 AM, Alex
Giannelia via CnC-List  wrote:> > Do the current ABYC standards insist on GFCI
outlets for 117 VAC branch circuits?> > Alex Giannelia> C&C 35-II (1974) no
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish
to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray> > All Contributions are greatly