Very interesting article. Taking the k & n filters off this week.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38
-------- Original message --------From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/4/17  12:57  (GMT-08:00) To: Paul Wyand
<miatap...@gmail.com> Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>, CnClist
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Subject: Re: Stus-List Air filter for Kubota based
diesels
Paul, that's interesting.  More research turned up this:
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html

Doesn't speak highly of K&N filters.  Hmmmm.
Dennis C.