       From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 11:09 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Automatic Bilge Pump? Recommendations?

Mine has limber holes that allow all the water to accumulate in the deep sump
located about 2 ft aft of the mast.
Josh MuckleyS/V Sea Hawk1989 C&C 37+Solomons, MD
On Mar 8, 2017 10:03 AM, "Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
Hello all,
We have a deep, but small bilge just forward of the mast on our CYC 37/40+, and
I need to replace the bilge pump.  It had a Rule 1100 GPH automatic pump
(rather than one that has a separate float switch).  It seems like a pretty
small area, and I would like to continue to use a pump with a relatively high
output and a built-in float switch.
I would prefer not to use the technology that turns on the pump to test for
water, as there is very little water getting into this deep bilge, and I don't
want to use power every few minutes for a test.  I am also concerned that the
Rule pumps have been getting pretty poor reviews lately.
Anyone have a recommendation?
Thanks!
 Bruce
1994 C&C 37/40+, "Astralis"Madiera Beach, FL
(847) 404-5092 (mobile)bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to:  https://www.paypal.me/
stumurray