From: "Rick Rohwer via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "Joel Aronson via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Rick Rohwer" <rickroh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 11:39:27 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Automatic Bilge Pump? Recommendations?

Mine is also a Rule (I think the capacity is around 650gpm) with electronic
switch, redundant with another of the same in the shallow sump under the steps.
They are both automatic or on with switch at nav table. Everything ultimately
drains into the deep sump on my boat as well using (just learned vocabulary,
thanks Josh) limber holes!
Cheers
Rick
Paikea 37+
Poulsbo, WA

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 9:35 AM, tprice--- via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> wrote:

I use a Water Witch solid state switch to redundant Rule 2000 and 500.

https://waterwitchinc.com/

TP

Timothy B. Price

tpr...@ingamemedia.com

917.755.6145

AIM: timbprice, Yahoo: timothyprice_98, SKYPE: Timothy B Price, Twitter:
@NYC10075