This has come up on the list before - Stugeron is a UK motion sickness med
- not available in North America.  (or France, near as I can tell).   the
active ingredient is cinnarizine reputed to be effective with out some of
the side effects of dramamine.  (gravol)

For the record, I purchased some Mosion-6 (clever name) over the counter in
Hong Kong last week - 25mg Cinnarizine.

http://www.fortunepharm.com/eng/product/hongkong/6/0

Dave
1985 33-ii