From: "Steven Tattrie via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Steven Tattrie" <steven.tatt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:45:40 AM
Subject: Stus-List putting teek hand rails back together - tips

Hello all,

I removed teak hand rails from my C&C30 MK1 1979 last fall. There is an inside
and outside rail that are both fastened together by the same bolt and nut
(inside nut). Both ends are recessed into the rail with teak plug to fill the
hole.

I haven't tried to install them back yet however, I am wondering how I can hold
the nut on the inside so that it does not turn keeping in mind that it is
recessed into the wood and a socket/ wrench will not hold it (fit in the hole).

Any tips on this process!!

Steve