Hi,

A great source for VHB tape and Dow 795 is McMaster-Carr.  You can purchase VHB
tape in rolls of length 5, 15 and 36 yds at great prices.

Rather than VHB #4991, I suggest using VHB #5952 which is designed for adhering
to hard-to-bond surfaces, such as nylon, rigid vinyl, polypropylene,
polystyrene, ABS, and powder-coated surfaces.  VHB #4991 is recommended for
stainless steel, aluminum, glass, and sealed wood surface, but does not list
any plastics.

I used VHB #5952 on my fixed ports, and it has worked out great.  Here is a
link to write up:
                http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/NewPorts
<http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/NewPorts>

One can also get 10oz tubes of Dow 795 for $9/tube at McMaster-Carr (McMaster #
7452A21)

VHB tapes:
https://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/123/3505/=16ytix4
<https://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/123/3505/=16ytix4>

VHB #4991 is listed on the page under:  3M Very-High-Bond Foam Tape with
Adhesive on Both Sides

VHB #5952 is listed on the page under:  3M Very-High-Bond Foam Tape with
Adhesive on Both Sides for Hard-to-Bond Surfaces

Dow 795:
https://www.mcmaster.com/#dow-corning-795-adhesives/sealants/=16ytiq2
<https://www.mcmaster.com/#dow-corning-795-adhesives/sealants/=16ytiq2>

-