Is 3/8” cast acrylic correct for redoing the Lewmar small cabin top opening
hatches too? (Think they are about 14” x 5”). Planning to do two this summer.
Tx

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of ALAN BERGEN
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 1:50 PM
To: C&C
Cc: ALAN BERGEN
Subject: Re: Stus-List Window thickness

9mm (3/8") is the correct thickness.

Alan Bergen

35 Mk III Thirsty

Rose City TC

Portland, OR

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Eric Baumes via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Starting the project of replacing my windows on 34/36.

Made the templates yesterday, but forgot to measure the thickness of the lexan.

Anyone know offhand what this is? It looked to be about 1/4 in.

It would save me a drive back up to the boat.

Eric

S/V Hee Soo

C&C 34/36

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.paypal.me_stumurray
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.paypal.me_stumurray&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=vimHtdkrU4Bdhmcp2A1C5VO12_UwSy28iOVTmkAny8w&s=0aLbDq6lnWlvQnGYIfCxUGxw_yQeZEybP5aZMgc92Hk&e=>

&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=vimHtdkrU4Bdhmcp2A1C5VO12_UwSy28iOVTmkAny8w&s=0aLbDq6lnWlvQnGYIfCxUGxw_yQeZEybP5aZMgc92Hk&e=

Alan Bergen

35 Mk III Thirsty

Rose City YC

Portland, OR