Josh,

I thought I needed a BSPT street elbow.  The link you sent is for a BSPP street
elbow.  The sender is BSPT (tapered threads).  I know the thread pitch is the
same, but will the tapered threads seal in a (BSPP) parallel fitting?

I’ve also seen BSP elbows.  Not sure if they are tapered or parallel.  I need
to research British pipe more, I guess.  I did find this one, that looks pretty
close.  For $7 it’s probably worth a try.

https://www.amazon.com/Elbow-Degree-Fitting-Female-Thread/dp/B01M4P10U2/ref=sr_1_16?s=hi

<https://www.amazon.com/Elbow-Degree-Fitting-Female-Thread/dp/B01M4P10U2/ref=sr_1_16?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1491387086&sr=1-16&keywords=BSP+elbow>
 &ie=UTF8&qid=1491387086&sr=1-16&keywords=BSP+elbow

I could just go with the VDO sender.  It has a nice pressure gauge and a red
low pressure light, but no buzzer.  The buzzer is really needed since I don’t
have eyes on the instrument panel all the time.

Jake