https://www.facebook.com/groups/1870962993162348/

Bill Bina

On 4/4/2017 10:17 PM, Patrick H. Wesley via CnC-List wrote:

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 11:23 AM Doug Ellmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    I created a C&C Owners Group on Facebook.  Share pictures, data,
    knowledge on your C&C 24.

    Search "C&C 24 Owners"

-- Doug Ellmore, Sr.
    d...@ellmore.net <mailto:d...@ellmore.net>

    This list is supported by the generous donations of our members.
    If you wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go
    to: https://www.paypal.me/stumurray