From: Thomas Delaney via CnC-List
Sent: April 5, 2017 12:14 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Thomas Delaney
Subject: Re: Stus-List Drilling a Hole in the Hull (Sam Salter)

Sam,
Actually, your question is something I would like to hear the list's thoughts
on. I've read that you should drill the hole a size larger than the thruhull,
but I have no idea if that is best practice or not. Should I be drilling the
hole the same size as the thruhull, or should it be a little larger?

Best,
Tom

---
Snow Goose