Hi Gary,

The current bilge pump is a rule 800 with a float switch, I'm away from the
boat but it is pretty much in the middle of bilge access area

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Gary Nylander via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2017 2:15:54 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Gary Nylander
Subject: Re: Stus-List Second bilge pump

What kind of bilge pump do you have now? And where is it? My 30-1 had an
original equipment Whale Gusher hand pump with a 1 ½ inch hose going to the
mast area of the bilge and the exit hose exiting out of the port side just
under the rub rail in the area near the winch. I added an electric pump in the
lowest part of the bilge with the hose running back to be next to the other one.

Gary
1980 - #593