Bruce,

Not sure exactly -- did it all myself. There was 4-Gauge cable, ends, a hammer
crimper, solder, a Blue Seas battery switch, a BLue Seas AC panel, a Blue Seas
ACR, some bus bars, an inverter, a charger, other wires and connectors, and a
bunch of Trojan 6v golf cart flooded batteries.

Oh yeah, and a few ounces of blood here and there from the knuckles.

This list was beyond value doing the project. These guys really know their
stuff. Especially, when it comes to the 37+s, people like Josh Muckley and Obi
Wan Ken Heaton have added unmeasurable support and knowledge.

There were a few things here and there that I absolutely hated about my boat.
Thanks to this list, I got the guidance to make the modifications I needed to
thoroughly enjoy the Enterprise.

Best,

Edd

On Apr 8, 2017, at 4:38 PM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>