Rodney,
Nice pic of the rigging. Somewhat surprised though that you mention all
original never reheaded. I thought the norm was to do this by now.
My spreader pic is linked below, trying to show the angle.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dx8rxhya2dyummc/AACODZtg41WU01YI-AxHtfAIa?dl=0

With the 2 tangs that are just below the mast for the lower shrouds...does
the upper tang hold the forward shroud and the lower one the aft? Mine are
apart and I was wondering which.
Thanks for helping,
Tom