A friend has the Milwaukee right angle still on his Irwin 52. Works great.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 4/25/17  18:01  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Electric Powering Barient ST Winch
I don't know how much the Winchrite handles cost, but electric winches will
probably be a couple of grand.

A friend with a Tartan 37 recently bought a Milwaukee 28V 1/2" right angle
power drill and a hex driver to fit his winches; and he loves it. Cost
something under $400 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-0721-21-28-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless/dp/B00
0FBLW24/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493168061&sr=8-2&keywords=Milwaukee+right+an
gle+28V+drill

I've used it to hoist someone up my mast to replace some lights, and it is
slick.

Rick Brass
Washington, NC