What Denis said. Call them directly.

Marek

-------- Original message --------
From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 4/30/17 13:56 (GMT-05:00)
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Deck Organizer Source

I would just call Garhauer.  They're very helpful.

Dennis C.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Martin Kane via CnC-List
All
I'd like to stack another deck organizer on the original. I measure the C to
C dimension of the existing organizers as 2 3/8". I've been unable to find
any organizers with this C-C dimension. I've looked at Harken, Schaeffer,
Ronstan, Selden etc and either the dimension is wrong or not provided as
part of the specs. Based on measurements from the computer screen, Garhauer
looks like it might be the right size, but I did not get a response to my
enquiry to them.
Does anyone know of a brand that is compatible with the C&C original.
Thanks

Martin
C&C 29-2