Greetings to all sailors...I have a water problem. It appears that i have a
leak in my port tank. I can see water coming from under the forward inside
corner. Can't see the leak only water exiting. No pipe connections nearby. My
problem is to remove & repair the tank OR cut it out and covert the space to
storage area.Is there an easy way to remove the tank for inspect/repair.  I
have 3 water tanks. Removing this (32 gal) tank will leave me with 71 gal fresh
waterI sail an 83 38 landfall.Suggestions or comments...Thanks for y'alls
helpJim SchwartzSEA YA!Out of Washington nc

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device