      From: Gary Russell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Gary Russell <captnga...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:11 PM
 Subject: Stus-List Sink Seacock

     My 1990 C&C 37+ has a sink in the vee berth.  I am unable to find the
seacock for that sink.  Based upon the location of the thru-hull on the outside
of the boat, I would suspect it to be under the forward battery box, which
would be inaccessible and thus pretty stupid.  I was hoping to tap into that
seacock for a wash down pump, but after failing to find the seacock, it
occurred to me that it would be really bad if the drain hose failed an I
couldn't find the seacock to close it.  So my questions are:
1.  Where is the vee berth sink seacock,and2.  Where should I connect the salt
water intake for the wash down pump.
TIA,GaryS/V Kaylarah'90 C&C 37+East Greenwich, RI, USA