I ordered a set of Victory LED lights from Boulet Lemelin Yacht in Quebec and
it appears they will fit the existing holes in the stainless brackets. I am
also replacing Aqua Signal 25's. I can't really speak to the quality of them
yet as they are not installed but they were very reasonably priced. I figure
the UV exposure is going to take a toll on whatever product is installed.

Derek McLeod
1983 C&C 29-2, Aileron
Toronto