What do you do to protect thenewly polished surface from further sun and UV damage. I'm thinking of adding a UV blocking film

On 5/12/2017 12:27 PM, Jim Watts via CnC-List wrote:
Nope, it is a surface treatment only. Deep crazing won't be affected.

Novus #2 is specifically designed for acrylics and polycarbonates and costs much less than the proprietary "headlight polishes". I use it regularly to remove surface scratching and hazing from portlights and Lexan dodger windows.

If you have deeper scratches, you can use Novus #3, but if you use it too hard you can create "lensing" on the plastic.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC