David;

When will you be arriving in and departing from Bermuda?

Imzadi will be coming over on the Rally to the Cup, and our ETA is late on
June 15 or early June 16. We'll be staying at the St. George's Dinghy Club.
Fred Street and Jim Schwartz from the C&C list are among my crew.

I thought I'd see if our times in Bermuda might overlap, and we might get
together for a Dark & Stormy.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1