From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 12:24 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jim <jgiff...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Junk released by Allowed List] Stus-List Looking for recommendation
for a good rigger

Hi group:

I need rigging repairs to my 29 located on the northern Chesapeake. I reached
out to Walden rigging, the only riggers I know of, around here, who have a
great rep. Sadly they are so busy, it may be late July before I will be able to
get my repairs done and use my boat.

There are a bunch of riggers based out of Annapolis, which is about 1.5 hours
away,  but I don't know who to contact.

Anybody on this list have a recommendation?

Thanks
Jim
S/V Strong Tower
C&C 29-1