From: Lee Youngblood via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Lee Youngblood <leeyoungbl...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Thu, May 25, 2017 9:11 pm
Subject: Stus-List stress relief / thanks all

Hi All,

I’d like to take a moment to thank Dennis, and consider nominating him for a
Wally Award.  Every year we have folks who go just a little further, ok some
say over the top, but really, they just want to figure out a way to do a good
job, just a little better.

I came into this list when Wally and Jim were the pillars, folks you could
count on for real help, and a good example of how to do a boat project well.
While Wally is off cruising in Mexico and Jim semi-retired, folks like Dennis
have stepped up to make this list the great list it is for the rest of us.

We owe them a big thanks for keeping the Wally story going. . .

OK, Yes, I missed a lot of good folks, this was just a good example this week.
Please no flames. . .

Thanks, Lee

On May 25, 2017, at 5:33 10PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>