I have listed my mistress Pegasus. She is A beautiful Landfall 38 of 1979
vintage. She has had many upgrades over the years, and I have enjoyed many
moments with her. But it is time to move on, as I have new mistress.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38 SIGNIFICANT
otherLF39
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Gotthardt via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/26/17  06:19  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Richard Gotthardt <rlgottha...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List C&C 39 King's Courier
I've been looking for a boat, and while this is bigger and older than what I
had in mind, I find myself drawn to it. It is an Atomic 4, but I've come to the
conclusion that an A4 may be more desirable than a first generation diesel as
far as parts and serviceability. Anybody familiar with it or have any comments?
http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/49087