Landfall 38is the prettiest C&C. Imho.

But then.. I got one.

Its gorgeous.

I cant row back from the mooring to dock, without doing a circle around her.

From: Jack Fitzgerald [mailto:j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com]
Sent: May-25-17 9:08 AM
To: C&CList
Subject: Re: Stus-List A C&C 39 that has not been trashed! Was C&C 39 trash
project

I have sailed and raced my 39TM at least 100,000 miles since purchase in 1975
and even with the original rudder never suffered the round up issued mention
earlier in the thread. However, in late 1976 C&C sent me a new and updated
deeper rudder "free of charge" and the boat just simply sailed even better.
Then in 2002, I had new high aspect rudder designed and built for Honey and
improvement was beyond belief. Sadly, the maintenance, new UK sails & general
upkeep over the last 4 years costs more than the boat is worth. I can honestly
say that our C&C 39 TM has aged like a fine wine, after 42 years of owning her
she just keeps getting better, I just wish that her value would increase as
well.

I agree, the 39 is the prettiest of the hulls that C&C built and they built
some damn good looking boats.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald

HONEY

US12788

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 7:13 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List