Addendum: Filling a 2200 PSI tank with a 2200 PSI hose take a LONG time. The
last little bit takes forever.

Joe Della Barba

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della Barba,
Joe via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:29 AM
To: bushma...@aol.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Ordered a CNG filler adapter today

I got the dual gauge version for this reason. Cars seem to fill to 3000 or 3600
PSI and my boat tanks never seem to have more than maybe 2200-2400 when I get
them. I plan to fill mine to 2200.  Just like any other tank, watch the gauge
and shut it off when it gets to the pressure you want.
Joe
Coquina