Brian, the boat in the picture is not a Landfall. Not sure what model it is.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38 Significant
Other LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Brian Davis via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/1/17  11:30  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Brian Davis <brianwdavis...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Boom Rigging
Greetings everyone,
I'm in search of a good schematic for redoing the rigging on my LF 38.  I have
the manual and it shows some length measurements, but I'm not fully educated on
the terms.  The only thing holding up the boom now is the old rope guides that
keep the main from falling on the deck.  When I bought her the SS cable that
connects the back of the boom to the top of the mast was off and stowed below
and there is only a connector on one end and bare wire on the other.  Not sure
how it connects to the boom...etc.  I see a cheek block that I need to replace
on the boom near the mast.  I want to rig it the proper and best way, but I
don't have any good drawings and just looking for some guidance.
Regards,

--
Brian Davis1980 C&C Landfall 38"Nina"Southeast Florida