Nice Dave,

On my 1987 33 mk II the water tank is port side under this sette and it is
original, so the starboard side is storage and more accessible.  This must have
an impact in weight distribution?

How many 33 mk II owners have their tank on the starboard side?

Bruno lachance
Bécassine, 1987 33mkii
New-Richmond, Qc.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 4 juin 2017 à 10:06, Doug Welch via CnC-List