From: "sander via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "sander" <san...@vpilot.net>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 4:24:58 AM
Subject: Stus-List New potential C&C owner... maybe?

Hi all,

I hope everybody is enjoying a fantastic sailing season so far. It's been years
since I subbed this list, back then you gave me great advice regarding the
purchase of a completely stripped c&c 27. I ended up not buying the boat,
mostly because I lack both experience and money to complete a rebuild project
within any reasonable timeframe.

In the meantime I left my employer to start my own business. After a bit of
initial struggles, the success is giving me the benefit of expanding my budget
for a boat, for which I am very grateful :-)

And guess what... another c&c for sale just 15 mins driving from where i live.
This one is a 30E which apparently is a European build. I live in The
Netherlands, by the way.

Here is a link to the boat for sale:

http://www.devaartyachting.com/nl/956/cc-30e.html

Really, I don't know why c&c keeps calling me hahaha.

Does anyone of you have any experience with this particular model and what are
the things I should specifically look for when going to see the boat? It's on
blocks so I can see under the waterline as well.

Thanks!

Sander.

Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Virus-free.
 www.avg.com