I use Marvel Mystery Oil in the gasoline for my Atomic 4 engine as advised by
Don Moyer of Moyer Marine. These guys are the authority for all things Atomic
4. I also use it in my two air cooled VWs. I think it helps keep the interior
parts properly lubricated. You should be able to find this product in any
hardware or auto parts store. I bought my last jug from ACE Hardware. I'm not
sure about diesel. If that tank has been full for 14 years, I would certainly
have the tank professionally cleaned. Probably all three.
Dave. K
SLY C&C 33 1975

Sent from my iPad