Hi Joe,

1. first swapped was a Yanmar 2QM20, current motor is a 80s vintage Universal 25 (1600 hrs)

2. sorta

3. Kiwiprop 15 1/2 D & adjustable pitch

4. yes

Notes:
- the A4 was running fine but I wanted better fuel range for cruising windless costal days

- the Yanmar was my first acquired "running take-out" until I could find a good used Universal 25. the Yanmar was too tall, too heavy & too noisy. I don't know how I put up with it for 8 years :)

- I epoxy laminated 2" stock to the outside existing beds for the Yanmar and had to bridge the front of the bed with 1/2" aluminum plate (just stock on hand) for the narrow forward mounts of the U-25

- prop shaft changed from 7/8" to 1" and extended the tail a bit to get hull clearance (requires different cutlass bearing but stock item, no problem finding one)

- love the Kiwiprop, 3-blade feathering

- the U-25 came to me as having an overheat problem, head repair once and his wife said it's outta hear... but the hose routing looked horrible. I sweetened the hose routes, serviced the heat exchanger and used a "block & head crack repair" snake oil type product on spec. All good so far

        Cheers, Russ