I have the gauge on my boat and will try to remember to check when I am there
on Wednesday.
I think I remember, but don't want to say in case I am wrong.
You could check the Loos tension gauge site. It may say.
John on EnterpriseC&C 33 MK IIKomoka Ont

    On Monday, June 19, 2017 11:43 AM, Hector Saulnier via CnC-List