I picked up a Johnson Controls group 31 AGM a year ago, a friend picked up 3
for his house bank.
The 200 minutes reserve capacity is a plus, as is the bulk charge rate of about
40 amps in my setup.
A downside is they weigh 71 lbs.

http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7848851-johnson-controls-agm-battery/docs/sell-sheet-1275152047.pdf

I got them at Total Battery on sale for $150 each plus tax and core deposit.

http://webstore.totalbattery.com/product-p/agm31p-825.htm

I doubt they are worth the $422 list price.

Costco is now carrying the JCI group 24 for I think around $166.

On long distance races it has no problems lasting 24+ hours running
instruments, LED running lights, cabin
lights, VHF and occasional Autohelm ( legal under Loor SIs ). The previous West
Marine group 24 would last
about 12 hours.

Michael Brown
Windburn