Extensions are a good solution. More flexibility.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2017, at 4:47 PM, David Kaseler via CnC-List

Hi. Good plan.
My guess is the Anytiller guys know the original specks. Did you ask? We, on
our 33 mark 1 bought a longer stock tiller (from West Marine I think) so the
skipper could sit up against the bulkhead. Works really good, especially in
racing situations. Crew working lines behind the skipper gives skipper a clear
view during maneuvering situations.

Dave Kaseler
SLY
1975 C&C 33

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Bill Dakin via CnC-List

25MKII owners, what is your tiller length and shape
http://anytiller.com/

I'm going to refit our Edson pedestal with the original tiller.

Bill Dakin
S/V Tapestry