I have a number of items for sale.  Prices below…OBO + shipping;

*       Raymarine smart pilot x30: $400
*       ST6002 display: $200
*       smart talk converter e221581104455:         $25
*       Raymarine wired auto helm remote  $25
*       Raymarine fluxgate compass         $25
*       Two Barient 28:  $225 total
*       Datamarine speed/distance display: $50
*       Datamarine wind direction/speed display $50
*       Datamarine depth display: $50
*       Datamarine wind vane: $50
*       Horizon RamMic: $50
*       Datamarine controller:  $50
*       Datamarine speed/depth transducer: $50
*       Selden 87mm Alum bowsprit kit: $350

Images here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8fIqcyBwH7nYmdxTFVCVmk5UEE?usp=sharing