You have a corroded wire/connection somewhere in the run. Most likely it is in
or near the anchor locker. Or the fixture its self.Look for corrosion at any
location where moisture could be. Water can wick up a wire several feet
corroding it all the way. You can splice on new wire maybe in v-berth using the
heat shrink butt splices.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale)Lf38
Significant Other LF39
-------- Original message --------From: David via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/16/17  10:18  (GMT-08:00) To: CNC CNC
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com> Subject: Stus-List Bow
Light...

...is only producing 6.75 volts.  I suspect it's grounding somewhere along its
run. Before I do the dreaded refeeding of a new wire...any thoughts out there
as to what I  might be missing?

FYI...Stern light is working fine...

Thanks in advance...

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone