From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chris Hobson
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 11:02 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chris Hobson <ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 80' C&C 30 Smile Photo

Forgot the photo!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lwczpvPcEHY2lHTzZnMngwbWM/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Chris

On Jul 21, 2017, at 8:01 AM, Chris Hobson <ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com
<mailto:ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com> > wrote:

Lifted the boat and saw the smile, think it was done with g-flex? Apparently
the crack is hairline, not deep, not structural. And was filled -- now 1.5”
wide with the filler. Apparently no one went aground - by current or previous
owner (only two). Surveyor thinks otherwise and says to monitor drop and re-bed
if it reappears. The bolts were clean in the bilge, no movement on the crack
when two of us heaved as hard as we could. Maybe it’s fine, thoughts?