Drill a hole in the bung till the drill bit contacts the screw that's
beneath the bung.  Then screw in a sheet metal screw.  When the sheet metal
screw contacts the screw that's under the bung, continue to screw it in,
and the bung will slide out.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 9:52 AM, John McKay via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if C&C used glue or varnish on interior wooden bungs?
>
> Have to remove 7 of them and just trying to get a handle on the job so I
> am doing as little damage as possible.
>
> Thank you
>
> John on Enterprise
>
> 33 MK II
> Sarnia Ontario

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.
> paypal.me_stumurray&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN
> 0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=
> wruKYCzysan9okabIP6cKrhJjGdSzk5tQPfJoeQQzzY&s=AH15c7uQ5MPT2dTdlX-
> FZXw97YgKLsftfzLU6Tm-se0&e=

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC