From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Matthew
Schlanger via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew Schlanger
Subject: Re: Stus-List Water pump for Yanmar 3GMF

Thank you for all who responded.
FYI

As my current mechanic does not have confidence that the repair is a good idea,
I am opting to buy a new pump.

I used this suggested link for source (thank you):
http://www.depcopump.com/
I spoke to Jim who was really helpful.

It seems I have a Yanmar #721575-42702 pump on the boat
This means the boat was marinized in the states and their price was similar -
$528
But there is also a Yanmar #128397-42500 pump for boats that were marinized in
Europe. - $242
Jim says they are interchangeable - I opt to save the $300.
I think this is why many of you say they spent less. You might have had the
other pump or substituted for it.
The two pumps have different Impellers - the less expensive one I think has a
split shaft.
Interesting I think I noticed Joel had both kinds of impellers on the boat.

I will send the old pump out for repair and either keep it as a back up or sell
one.

Thanks again.

Matthew Schlanger
The Office
C&C 35 Mk3
Nyack, NY

On Jul 25, 2017, at 4:57 PM, ahycrace via CnC-List

Fix the pump if possible

Gary Kolc "Liberty"