From: Chuck Borge via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 7/25/2017  6:54 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chuck Borge <chuckbo...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Original Rig, (was US Watercraft receivership)

Years of racing J24s, J30s & Etchells, never thought I'd have a furler.  Now a
little older, wiser and sporting a Stackpack too.
Not the fastest setup, but still finding a way to win club races. And my wife
and I can be off the mooring and sailing in minutes. Put-away is just as quick.
I am sure we use our boat many times more than those around us just because it
is so easy. No sail- folding arguments either!
Enjoy!
Chuck BC&C 34 Elusive

Sent from my iPhone