Motoring back to Pensacola from The Wharf marina in Orange Beach, Al, I noticed
the vacuum gauge on Touché's Racor 500 was in the red.  Changed the element
after we got back. Engine hours were 654.3.

Wondered how long element had been in. Review of maintenance log showed since
August 2013 and 368.9 engine hours. Not bad. Nearly 4 years and almost 300
hours.

Kudos to the vacuum gauge.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83