Hi,

You should take a look at the lines and check for cracks in the Racor
housing..  My engine developed loss of power / stalling issues last year
and it was related to an air leak, once we started looking at the fuel
system in details we found issues everywhere.

I'm not kidding. My lift pump was tired, the fuel hoses had small cracks,
there was a problem with the one-way valve at the tank (Not needed, I just
removed that), and even my Racor housing was cracked so I replaced
everything: the lines, the Racor and housing/mounting, the lift pump, the
one way valve was removed, all is fresh from the tank to the block and the
engine runs fine  / the cold starts are much quicker.

Good luck with it.

Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA