My Pilot display is malfunctioning. The course number continuously scrolls
down like the <1 button is stuck. None of the other buttons will work. This
leaves the ACP in standby.
Does anyone have a unit they have removed that still works?

Can I use another model to replace since this model is no longer made?

Can I just hookup the ACP 2 to my Furuno Chartplotter instead and use that
to control the Autopilot?

S/V La Neige
1993 C&C 37/40 XL
Havre de Grace , MD