Ok.

I've been cruising for a 1.5 weeks and the autopilot has performed better than
ever before. Until today. It rained heavily last night, and the head-end is
mounted next to the helm. I've only ever engaged it using the fluxgate compass.
Today, as soon as I pressed Auto, the motor turned the wheel to port without
stopping. I've tried it several times over the past two hours and same thing.
Powered off and on, no difference. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike
s/v Shannon Rose
C&C 39