These things can be mysterious. Here's some more items to check:
        www.briontoss.com/spartalk/showthread.php?p=6821

Good luck with the quest.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 02:27 AM 13/08/2017, you wrote:

Loosen the backstay.

On 8/13/2017 1:28 AM, Russ & Melody via CnC-List wrote:

Hi Al,

Hoist a fender up a halyard so it hangs somewhere between the upper & lower spreaders and is near or alongside the mast.

Or, goggle vortex shedding and then after an hour or so of reading, see above.

It's nothing to worry about. Sweet does this occasionally.

        Cheers, Russ