It looks structural to me. Not a hard fix. I would grind out the crack fill
with thickened epoxy, then tab it to the hull with bi-axial cloth.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38
Rebecca Leah LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Chris Hobson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/13/17  10:35  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Chris Hobson <ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com> Subject:
Stus-List Crack at hull support below the chainplate
Discovered a crack on the portside inside the cabin where the chainplate
attaches to the fibreglass hull/deck support. Not sure if this is structural or
cosmetic. Had someone jump up and down on the portside deck forward and aft of
the shrouds to see if there was any movement. Didn’t see any. Have a look at
the photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_lwczpvPcEHeE5nY0VTYlJ3Z0U?usp=sharing
Chris HobsonS/V Going1980 C&C MKI HIN 615