Joe what do you mean by "'falling knife' investment"?

Cheers,
Randy

----- Original Message -----

From: "Joe via CnC-List Della Barba" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Joe Della Barba" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:01:36 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Landfall for sale

The boat was in horrible shape about 6-8 years ago and probably has not
improved. I doubt you would do well even if you got her for free.

Speaking of boat values, pretty much any older boat now is a “falling knife”
investment. If anyone does still want old boats, no reason to get a half or
3/4s dead one.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I