From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 22:46
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Stus-List Small lightweight outboard???

So you want a small lightweight outboard?  Look at these:

http://www.ioutboardmotors.com/2-cycle-outboards---2016-models.html

Looks like a string trimmer motor with a propeller.

I have a 2 cycle power head with interchangeable attachments.  Don't think they
make a propeller attachment....yet.  :)  That would be cool, same power head
for trimming and edging lawn and powering the dink.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA