How about the diesel stove/oven combo with heater lid?  This would be a
direct replacement for the Force 10 3 burner/oven you probably have.  It
would fit in the same footprint.

- The optional butcher block lid closes and starts a fan which blows air
over the ceramic cook top.  The warm discharge air heats the cabin.
- It would allow you to eliminate the explosion hazards of propane.
- It would make availability of fuel much better since it sips only 3 oz
per hour from the boat's diesel fuel tank.
- You could convert your propane locker in to an ice box/cooler for readily
accessible drinks, or maybe a live well, or just simply another storage
compartment.

http://www.wallas.fi/index.php?id=56

It is absolutely what I will buy when I'm out of projects and have too many
boat bucks laying around.  As it is now I just don't have very many
situations where I'm on the boat, away from the slip, and it is cold.
While in the slip a little 1500w ceramic heater works pretty good for
heating up the cabin.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+